Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Let it be, No negativity.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well...just registering my opinion here...but I think cyber marriages are lame too...I really do...never understood why people have them...

    I don't necessarily think that the people in this place who have had cyber weddings are lame...I guess I just don't understand it....at all *L*...but to each his own I guess...I'm also not a very judgemental person...I don't walk in your shoes...

    I just don't get it...to me...a marriage is something you get yourself into basically because you want to share your life with another person...you "take" that person as your partner in life...it's an exclusive kind of relationship...this person is a friend, true...soul mate, co-parent in some cases, room mate, sexual partner, etc.,....all true...and I guess in some limited regard you can have this in a cyber relationship....but I'm sorry....to me....it's not a marriage unless you can wake up next to that person...unless they are there to put their arms around you when you get some terrible news at 2 am...unless they are physically present while having sex *L*....unless you are the person listed on the "In case of emergency contact" number...unless you are listed as the beneficiary on the life insurance policy...*L*

    anyway...I realize many marriages are unconventional...and perhaps that is what we are seeing...the latest and greatest in unconventional marriages...but to me....cyber marriages are like cartoon marriages...just animated surreal images and fantasy in technicolor...where people can fall off a ten story builing and go SPLAT on the sidewalk below and then get up to re-cyber marry another day......

    I'm not going to speak about this topic ever again....one time only deal here *L*


  2. #12
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    i personally would like to know if we are going to have cyber marriages, are we going to have cyber divorce court??

    cuz i was talkin to stinky and we think that Judge Heidi HOOOOO would be PUUURRRFECT for the position of Judge Judy! *BAG* biggrin

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    YO! heidi (ho)....did ya see i gots ya some new employment waiting when ya gets back? biggrin

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *unclicks signature so i don't have to hear about it!*

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    eeeeeyeah!! Perfect!!!!!
    ~Deb~ is absolutely the greatest at cyber marrying peoples!!!!
    And heidi as a judge!!!!! for divorce!!
    Perfect!!!

    *L* Deb a Ministerant

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Deb cyber married me...she was great..but I think she cursed me?? biggrin
    *looks around for heidi cuz I never did get that divorce *LOL*

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *puts on accountants hat and gets out pencils and calculator*

    *mutters and scribbles* carry the two...times five...

    working on a budget for both of their salaries! biggrin


  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont think the problem in the pool is negativity...it's a bunch of people that talk and talk, but yet never say much of anything...ohhh..and also..ones with a dry sense of humor..or none at all....sorry..my 2 cents

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •